| 0 funny comment(s) ]

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!



This is sooo funny.... HAHAHAHA!!!!


(Translated from Vietnamese)

A boss tells his secretary: "This weekend I have to go out with my grandson. Pls delay the trip to China". The secretary tells her husband: "Honey, this weekend my boss won't go to China. I will stay at home with you". The husband tells his girlfriend :"Sweetheart, my wife won't go to China. I will not be able to be with you". The girlfriend tells her student: "This weekend I am not busy anymore, we will still have class". That little boy tells his grandpa: "Grandpa, my teacher says she will not be busy, I will have to attend her class. Therefore, I can't go out with you". The grandpa calls his secretary: "This weekend I'm free again. We will go to China"...... (it keeps going on!!!)

0 funny comment(s)

Post a Comment