| 0 funny comment(s) ]

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!



Hi guys, I'm in Brisbane now, have been staying here for more than 3 days. Everything is fine, cool, awesome, great, wonderful, lolx... Most importantly, I will start my foundation year soon ^^. Finally got something to do, my brain is working again. I feel so great and eager for everything =) !!!

Btw, I saw this thing on my Vietnamese friend's blog. It's very funny. Now I copy and paste it here for you guys to see... Perhaps I will be the same like this bunny... HAHAHAHA!!!






Beginning of the semester







After the 1st week







After the 2nd week







Before the mid-year exam







During the mid-year exam







After the mid-year exam







Before the end-year exam







When read the exam schedule





7 days before the end-year exam









6 days before the end-year exam







5 days before the end-year exam







4 days before the end-year exam







3 days before the end-year exam







2 days before the end-year exam







1 days before the end-year exam







The night before the end-year exam







1 hour before the end-year exam







End-year exam







Walking out of the exam hall







After the exam, have holiday


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 funny comment(s)

Post a Comment