| 0 funny comment(s) ]

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!



@this entry post pic: Wish I were that cute...

Hi guys, wassup, lolx, I like the phrase :"What's up".. and I don't know why so stop giving me that face expression =.=".
Okay back to the main point of this post, I guess the entry pic has shown how I'm feeling ~~>HAPPIE ^O^. Btw, she's so cute right, look at her hair, her face, her hands, awwwww, so sweet, just like me *laughing at the ceiling* hohoho!!! *clear throat* Uhm-hum, okay, so what I'm trying to say is

I
...
AM
...
GOING
...
TO
...
AUSTRALIA
...
!!!


Yay!!!! Yay me!!!! LOLX
Hug me babe!!!
I can't stop smiling like a dumb-dumb girl... LOLX
Already bought the ticket, 17th night I will fly XD......
Lalalalalala!!!!!


Yesterday and the day before yesterday and the day before the day before yesterday and the day before the day before the day before yesterday and the day before the day before the day before the day before yesterday... *gasping for air*... just call 'em the days before the days which are after 'em O_O, lolx, anyway, you know what I meant laaa ~~>the recent past ^^, every morning I woke up and the first question popped up in my mind was : "Am I in Australia yet???"... Now *raise eyebrows*, when I wake up, the first thing pops up in my mind is :" x days left, only x days left" (provided that x is a number less than 10 and is diminishing days after days).. And one day, on a beautiful Thursday morning, which is coming soon, I will shout in my brain :"Yay!!! I am stepping on the land of Kangaroo!!!!".... Hope my brain won't explode, I need it for my foundation course and uni course and after uni course and doctor course and marriage course and teaching-husband course and how-to-get-pregnant course and teaching-children course and blablabla...

I can see something, something which is really really something *feel like Raeven*!!! A bright shine of light is shining my way!!! A door is opening widely and people standing on the other side of the door shouting to me, encouraging me to continue the runway... Then suddenly I slip unintentionally or momentarily because of a banana skin ... The crowd goes :"Ooh, ouch!!!"... Some women gasp and I can hear 'em say :"oh no!!!"... But I stand up and keep running... I try and I try and I try, biting my lips till they bleeds.. When I almost get there, the door starts closing, I start shouting :"Noooooooooo!!!!", "ooooooo - ooooooo" *echo*.. A cartoonish face suddenly appears on the door and says: "Time's up, you're too slow!!! NEXT!!!!"... WTF!!!

HAHAHAHA, I can't believe you have spent 3 minutes reading this lame story, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay, be serious, I can really sense something you know, something that is glittering in my heart!!!! I can't wait to sit on that narrow seat in a narrow long metal airplane-shaped box and I won't mind sitting in there for more than 10 hours. Because I know, I know that when I sit on it, I will be leaving this country, this place, I will be on my own, be myself, a happy and a work-lover!!! And I also know that after I leave that seat, I will explore and enjoy a whole new world which is waiting for me... Okay, not that "whole", but still everything is new, and it's very okay to me. In fact, can't wait for it!!! Nyehehehe *rub hands*...

Okay, enough for craps!!! Have to go shopping now!!! Yay!!! ~

0 funny comment(s)

Post a Comment