| 1 funny comment(s) ]

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Airport is a place where you can cry with strangers, knowing the reason for doing so without exchanging words. Seeing your beloved ones go away from you is a very sad experience, at least to me today.

Sometimes I scold myself what's the point of being sad. I mean, why should I be sad at the first place? It's not like he's gone to suffer or anything like that. He's having fun and eventually he will come back.

But still, it was a sad experience. The feeling was like a ball alike thing which kept rolling up and down my throat that made me find it's hard to breath like normal. I kept thinking of all kinds of things I found funny to calm myself down. I tried so hard to hold my tears inside and smiled as often as possible because I want him to remember my happy face. And when the image of his body faded gradually among the crowd of people entering the departure gate, I burst to tears like a child whose toys being taken away. It's silly I know, but it's hard to control.

Anyway, I don't know how to spend my X'mas and New Year holiday, when no one is around me. Maybe sleeping is the best thing I should do since when holiday's over, I will miss it soo much.

Rita
19th Dec 2009

1 funny comment(s)

weili said... @ 26 December 2009 at 01:44

again, how did daryl manage to snag up a babe like you? =___=
did he do some serious romancing or smth??

Post a Comment