| 0 funny comment(s) ]

My beloved blog!!! 

Do you miss me?? Did you behave while I was away busy running with my life flow and trying to make ends meet?

I do miss you so much. I miss how we always communicated to each other like almost every day. I miss how you know all my secrets and you are still here with me (probably because you have no "legs"). I also miss how I innocently poured all my heart, my soul and my emotions here and surprisingly it really helped me standing up again stronger than ever.


How have we all been? I hope you are fine. As I am so fine and I will tell you why *wink*


So it's been so long since I posted the last entry. Time really flies, I have no idea how many times I have said this. Within a blink of an eye, I am now already 23 years old and will be 24 soon. I so don't want to grow further but who am I to stop time?

Anyway, as I am sitting here, typing this entry, I just wanna update whoever is still following my blog on whatever has been going on around me right here right now at this very moment.

To keep it short and brief, I quit my job. And it's a decision I have been thinking about really long, unlike all the other jobs I had. The be frank, I love the job, it's easy and it pays well. But as I am moving on, I realized I have been in the adult industry since I was 18. That's like 5+ years. The hours are always from the evening till early morning. I thought I have always been an owl but I guess I'd rather be an owl doing its own stuff than being surrounded by horny cocky disgusting drunk man. Mind you, I was a manager, in case you were thinking my occupation is something else *ahem*.

Although it's a shame I am throwing away my Manager position, which literally took my sweat and tears and sickened me when I had childish fight with childish people, I just have to move on.

So now I have so much more free time for myself. I paid my rent till mid November and I still have a reasonable amount of money in the bank account to give me some break time that I really need. I am not a machine after all.

I hope this come back of me will bring something new, something exciting to my life. I might start writing a fiction novel. Who knows?! Haha

Thanks for being here reading my bla bla-ing

Love you heaps

Rita K.T.N (my real name *wink*)
xoxo


0 funny comment(s)

Post a Comment