| 0 funny comment(s) ]

Okay, I think it's time I should be serious about losing weight. In fact, it's more to being fit, looking lean and healthy than the weight issue itself. I don't mind if I drop only a few pounds/kilograms and look slim, instead of dropping a lot and not healthy. Because I want my fat to be substituted by muscle weight, which is of course better.

Now, I am not a fan of starving myself. I am a working person and I need energy for my daily activities. So starving is a no no. I know some of you will starve yourselves and you might lose weight but you will look tired, old and probably can't do anything efficiently. Plus after that process you will eat normal (or more) and trust me you will put more weights back on. So what's the point?!

I'm also not a fan of pills and all that "magical" gimmicks when you don't have to do anything, all you need to do is swallow those pills and the fat will disappear itself. I think that's lazy and won't work. Whoever says it works is probably the seller himself (or his friends, partners, someone he hires to write those positive reviews). And while saying this, I did bought some pills myself and used them and saw the results with my own eyes (which is nothing changed) so of course I know what I am talking about.

I have set up a weekly routine and I will stick to it. It's not hard and it's not boring plus I believe it works. Ready to hear it?

I, Rita KY NKT,will commit to this plan below, that...

I will do Bikram Yoga 4-5 times a week, each session lasts 90 minutes. So in total it's about 360-450 minutes in a sauna room condition stretching and sweating.

I will also spend 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes at night every day hula hooping. Yes that's right, a hula hoop is your best friend. Spin that thing and you will cut down the size of your "love handle" ;)

And lastly, whenever I'm free and feel right (no pressure) I will do some light push ups, sit ups or play with my 2 kg dumbbell.

Besides all these exercises, I will also switch to a healthier eating lifestyle. No more food after 8pm. Drink more water and tea. Eat more fresh fruits. And I may have to eat in small portions many times a day if that's what my body needs.

My challenge is to do all this from 4 to 6 weeks.

Today is 23rd January 2014.

I will update soon.

God bless

Rita xoxo


0 funny comment(s)

Post a Comment