| 2 funny comment(s) ]

Warning: I am not feeling good. Don't make me bite you ==" Oh and I just changed my hairstyle. It will be revealed at the end of this post =) I have one thing that I need you all to know. ONLY ONE THING. I'll never ask for more. Just know this:

YOU NEVER KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT ME
Okay? Think of me as an unknown (for eg., x or y or z) in a Maths question. But this unknown can never be figured out. (that doesn't mean that I'm an unavailable unknown laa ok? ==") Yes I am very mysterious, so you've gotta solve me, but you will never get enough of what truly is inside me. Remember that. Thank you! Haiz, it's hard to trust anyone these days. Just yesterday they were very nice to you, today they become some kinda strangers that just wanna hurt you. Oh boi, I miss my Chick (really, that's her name) in VietNam. I miss my Malaysian friends. I miss Ming Yi. I miss Wei Li. I miss Kazaf. I miss Keshinn. I miss Joshua. I miss Luther. I miss Siew Por. I miss Sean Su. I miss Chin Meng. I miss Jia Min. I miss Dharmarraj. I miss John Khoo. I miss Kimberley Khoo. I miss Izzat. I miss Saiful. I miss Peter Oon. I miss Syamim. I miss Tony. I miss Yee Chuan. I miss Yee Ching. I miss Vivien. I miss Sarah Tai. I miss Kar Wai. I miss Melcolm. I miss Darren. I miss Hiba. I miss Amin. I miss Thanesyah. I miss Ivan. I miss Jeffrey. I miss Eric. I miss Joshua Tan. I miss Eng Aun. I miss Jason. I miss Amanda Ong. I miss Amanda Liew. I miss Nick-Cee (sorry dunno how to spell her name =="). etc etc etc and etc. [I am SUPER SORRY if I didn't list your name here. It's not that I don't like you or we are not good friends or anything. I do love you all. I am willingly to edit this list once I know who I missed] I have so many good friends and none of them are here with me. Oh except for my super cool boyfriend because he is also in Australia. But still, he ain't near me enough ==" Anyway, I don't wanna mention about things that made me not happy here today. I will keep those stories and torture my Daryl this weekend when I call him, nyehehehe *rub hands*. Those who wanna have a girlfriend, think again. I mean, LOOK AT ME, what do you think about me???? Boys, enjoy your single lives. LOL To make my update short and briefly, I will just upload pictures here and you figure the story out yourself *wink*.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Tariq Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Ali Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Venga Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Rita - "Waiiiiit, don't take photo yet" Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Moto (Japanese) and Rita Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Rita and Adam (can see his undies ==") Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Beautiful rainbow after the rain Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Acting childish *pout* Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! My hand looks weird. Actually I was calling a little boy to join us Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! It's very difficult to make him stand still >"< Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! I had to say "Pleaseeeeeee" so many times.... Finally, pheew... ==" Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Rita and Beder (luv his shirt). He is like my HUGE and SOFT pillow =D Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Bruno, Rita (holding a cigar pipe) and Hassan. Bruno's face made me laugh =D Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! A nice Japanese boy, I think his name is Daniel =="
Alright guys, sit still on your chair, here comes my new hairstyle: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Dunno whose Iphone is that =="
Nice right???!!!! ^^ I look so cute laaaa.... LOL Just kidding, actually my hairstyle is still the same. Today I tried doing french braid for myself. It's damn difficult and tiring T_____T"
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I do hope you are looking at my hair, not something else =="
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Acting cool ==" (near my house)
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Bonus you all a dumb smile =)
That's all for this post, I know my boyfriend just visited my blog so now I gotta sms him to tell him to read my newest post because at the moment I am typing this line, this post hasn't been posted. Ciao xoxo

2 funny comment(s)

Anonymous said... @ 25 February 2009 at 21:50

sac... choang'

Rita Kim said... @ 25 February 2009 at 23:16

Ai zay????? O_O"

Post a Comment