| 0 funny comment(s) ]


Ever wonder how your kids will look like?

I came across this website while facebook-ing last night and listening to "Dead and Gone" by T.I ft Justin Timberlake.

The website is http://www.babypredictor.com.au. The name says it all right? =)


I just did it because I am somehow curious ...

(and also because I'm madly in love, I have thought about my future with him and bla bla bla )
Wanna know how my 2 kids look like?? (the first 2 first la, the rest hold on, haha )


Boy or girl first??? Hmm... Dunno who will come out first but let's just guess it's a girl ok ^^

Take a deep breath babe...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Photobucket
My sweet pretty child =)


And here comes the boy's picture:

Photobucket
I will sing this line to his female classmates :"Dun cha wish your bf was hot like him?" LOL

I'm so proud... Can't wait!!!~

[I'm afraid I just scared the $#!T outta "someone"]

Buh-bye
xoxo

P/S: If you wonder why the kids' hair colours are so...strange, that's because in my pictures, my hair isn't black ==".. Sorry about that, just imagine that they have black hair =)

0 funny comment(s)

Post a Comment