| 0 funny comment(s) ]

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Very simple, but also complicated.

Very girly, but always stay strong.

If you kiss me, you are not respecting me. If you don't kiss me, you're gay =="

If you agree with me on anything I say, you are just doing it for the sake of my happiness. But if you disagree, you don't understand me well.

If you see me very often, I am afraid I will look boring to you. But if you hardly ever see me, I am thinking that you may be cheating on me.

If you care too much about your appearance, I think you're a player. But if you don't care at all, you're boring =(

If you're jealous when I am with someone else, I think you're bad. But if you don't get jealous, I think you don't love me!!!

If you're late on our date, I think you don't wanna hang out with me. But if I am late, that's just because I spend hours in front of the mirror to make myself look better to you =)

If you hardly ever kiss me, I think you are very cold. But if you always kiss me, I may think you're "using" me.. 

If you don't help me, I think you are a bad guy. But if you help me, I think you wanna flirt with me!!!

If you look at other girls, I think you're promiscuous and unfaithful. But if I look at other guys, that's just because I admire him/his body/etc =)

If you talk, I want you to listen. But when you listen, I want you to talk (LOL)

See, I am confusing, but I am also wanted by many guys

0 funny comment(s)

Post a Comment